Yesterday we missed the wind but suffered from torrential rain all morning. I decided to make a movie. I thought it would take longer than it did. I had a couple of dozen false starts, false middles and finishes but eventually I got there. I wanted a light source like a softbox round the cross and picture. I can create one but can’t make it invisible to the camera. There is a way but I couldn’t find it.
I rendered all two hundred frames out as png. files then forgot where I’d sent them to. That’s par for the course for me. They turned up eventually and I dropped them into Adobe to create the video as it it is easier than using Blender 3D or I thought so.
I retired for liquid refreshment whilst it rendered, it takes ages to do so that probably goes someway to explaining why I couldn’t find the folder I’d sent them to, too much refreshment. This took hours and hours to render. A proper film must take weeks and I can’t use the computer whilst it’s doing it.
I would have liked a bit of cracking in the base plain but couldn’t make it do it. I’ll work on that little problem.
Don’t forget to buy a Poppy.