ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Saturday 19 August 2017

OH DEER

OH DEAR. NEVER MIND. CARRY ON.
 Yet another atrocity and more virtue signalling. I suspect that singing, lighting candles and making little heart shapes with ones hands is not having the desired effect on the evil adherents of the religion of peace. Komrade Korbyn has suggested legislating to control the hire of vans. Tough on vans, tough on the causes of vans. The bloke has soup for brains. Our western governments are not fit for purpose. It's time to start hitting mosques and Mullahs, demolishing the former and incarcerating the latter. I feel very sorry for folk in London. Having Sad Dick as mayor and Dick of the Yard as the voices of reason doesn't bode well.
Here is the Deer.
I could go on and on and on but until we start insisting on western values there seems little point.


8 comments:

  1. Love your peaceful image Adrian !
    I'm so sad that it happened again and I wonder if they will stop one day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They won't stop as long as such behaviour is excused.

      Delete
  2. gorgeous imageof the Deer. Have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Adrian. Western values? We conquered the world and created an empire (just as many before us have done) and imposed our language and culture (ie get rich as quickly as you can by exploiting others) on the world as best we could. Whether we like it or not all empires eventually have to make way for the next empire. We just managed to make a real balls-up of the world and now we are reaping the results.

    I'll ignore your twaddle about hitting mosques and mullahs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graham, I'm not quite as old as you so can't remember slavery, incarcerating those pesky Boers in concentration camps, burning witches and all the fun to be had in days of yore.
      We have moved on, with the possible exception of certain Weegies, we no longer stone women or throw homosexuals from tall buildings. We don't make ladies wear the abaya or burqa, I could be persuaded to tolerate the latter for a couple of ladies I know and the annoying little twat Owen Jones could do with a flying lesson from the Queen Elizabeth Tower.
      If they can't behave, drive properly, use knives for cutting their sausages and explosives for shifting rock and tree stumps then they should be packed off back whence they came along with all family and tribal associates.

      Delete
  4. I think I'll ignore your rant(s) as my reply might be long, dull and controversial. But I'd love to know whether the deer is one of your photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frances, for better or worse it's a combination of four of my snaps.

      Delete