ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Sunday 18 November 2018

JUST ONE SUN.

This is a ten minute Blender video which I think will show a slightly different workflow. It is part one of a series of three or two if I can squeeze the next bit into ten minutes. After that I am working on a five minute film. 

Have a good week.

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive. You are coming on by leaps and bounds.
    When I've been experimenting I think I prefer the lighting from a sun rather than a lamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, I have been playing with this for years on and off. The next video should be more interesting.

      Delete