ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 16 July 2019

EXPRESSION.

At long last this animation node business is starting to make some sense.
Blender 2.80 is almost ready for release, I estimate early next week as the release candidate is out now.
I have been following a couple of tutorials by BlenderDiplom, he goes a bit fast but if I watch them through a few times they work fine when I replicate them.
Wikipedia has all the mathematical expressions required. Once I am happy with the node business I will make some coloured Spirograph style animations.
This video attempts to explain how I got this far.
It's all good clean fun.

2 comments:

  1. You make it look and sound easy but the amount of linking looks really complex.
    The finished result appears 3D but I assume it is 2D drawing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John. Yes I am back to 2D until I feel more confident. This oe seems to work as intended even though I'm still not 100% sure what I'm doing.

      Delete