ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 23 October 2020

I HAD ANOTHER IDEA.

 I had another wonderful thought.

Do you remember the ring of smoke climbing the pine tree? Well I thought to use an image with an Alpha channel maybe a star or something UV mapped onto an identical ring, posh folk call them toruses, toruie, torae, bugger it I want two torus. I combine the two by parenting and then I could have a cloud with animated sparkles climbing a tree. Needless to say it is not going well but I think it only fair to show you the lack of progress. It may make folk feel better seeing an ignorant nutter at play. I have used an autumn leaf but the image could be anything. It could be a snap of the gorgeous Hannah who does the Post Office bit in the Co-Op. You will have to be content with a dead maple leaf as Hannah wouldn't let me take a snap. Called me a dirty old fucker which on reflection I suspect may be ageist.

This is a 4D white noise texture. The whole business is getting out of hand. Even five axis machine tools only produce 3D stuff.

 I'll be totally out of my tree shortly, wearing ladies clothes, eating Jackfruit and taking what politicians say as gospel.
Here is the leaf.

Looks much better on it's own.

Have a great weekend.



5 comments:

  1. I was getting worried, you've been quiet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, I have posted and commented. I did see a comment on your post had vanished, I'll do the next one in uppercase bold.

      Delete
    2. I haven't seen a comment from you in my two posts since I returned and I thought you might have something to say on my email to Boris. Mind you Graham hasn't said anything either but he is often late. I like to keep his finger on the pulse as he's stuck up there on Lewis. I got your bold and uppercase one. I'll do a card for Weave today and pass on all the good wishes.

      Delete
    3. I tell a lie, you did comment on my first post back and I responded to it. I must be getting old.

      Delete