ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 21 July 2017

SHARING.

I'm afraid I haven't found any interesting creepy crawlies this week.
I have assisted in sorting the combine but there was no rush as the weather has turned a trifle damp. Coventry Fencing arrived at the crack of breakfast time and the tele-loader hadn't got it's forks on so that was another job which I'm too old and feeble for. Never mind, I found the strength and with the help of a big sledge hammer he's unloaded and on his way. What a happy Scottish lorry driving bunny.
I found a couple of soggy cheese wafers and treated the hens. Molly doesn't like cream puffs but Alf risks a peck to grab his share.




Both dogs are ready for a hair cut and are booked in for the eleventh of August which happens to be the day before Kinross show. Hopefully folk will go Ohh and Arrgh when they see them looking and smelling so good.
Have fun.

18 comments:

  1. It's good to see that Alf and Molly are still well and active.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graham, much fitter than I am but not quite as bright.

      Delete
  2. Just back from a week in The New Forest, Adrian, where there was virtually no internet connection, so gave up trying to visit blogs. Could just about get a connection using my phone (hence the finger trouble with your comment on my blog!)

    It's great to know that Alf and Molly are still enjoying life. I hope they do you proud at the Kinross Show.

    Best wishes - - - Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard, they are only going for a look round. We haven't entered anything.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Cloudia, it's rare to be under a machine without the hens and dogs poking noses and beaks in.

      Delete
  4. I rather like the doggy long-haired look, but as it's summer I suppose they need to have it cut. Lovely chickens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frances, there are only two left now. They are old, friendly and a damn nuisance, always under ones feet.

      Delete
  5. Fun photos, dogs and chickens pecking apparently happily together. I've moved to Halifax and, along with me, the blog. So Loose and Leafy will stay in Dorset for reference and there's a new site 'Loose and Leafy in Halifax' for plants in . . Halifax! (The West Yorkshire kind. Not Nova Scotia.) Here's the URL https://looseandleafyinhalifax.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy, they ignore each other for the most part. The move will be something of a culture shock.

      Delete
  6. it seems that the dogs are kind with chickens but with the hairdresser ?? do they remain quiet ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marty, they get on well with other animals. I don't know how good they are at the hairdresser. I drop them off and pick them up all smart.

      Delete