ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Sunday 22 July 2018

ANTLERS.

I decided to take some time away this morning and had a couple of hours Dragonflying. It was pretty hopeless as it's blowing half a gale. Lots of Green Veined White Butterflies around.
This is a female.
I then noticed these two beauties on an adjacent thistle.


They aren't rare but I hadn't managed a picture of one prior to these so a good mornings outing.. They are Antler Moths.
Enjoy your week.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Trevor, it's always good to salvage something out of an outing.

      Delete
  2. These are lovely, sort of shy and humble looking. A nice contrast to those showy dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pauline, they are grand little things. I was lucky to spot them.

      Delete
  3. Great-looking moths, Adrian. I hope I catch up with one some day! Best wishes - - - Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard, they are easy as they fly in the day time.

      Delete