ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 14 September 2018

HARVEST.

It's been a funny old week, no internet for most of it and the electricity supply playing up. I have been messing about with some combine video but it got to the stage where I was taking three steps forward and two back so I decided to just stick it together as I've always done. Can't see Hollywood beating a path to my door but not to worry.

This is 2K so will play full screen.
Have a grand weekend.

14 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that, Adrian. Impressed by the combine driver's skills - particularly when he was moving the combine while keeping the outer end of the discharge pipe static.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard, the job requires concentration, many machines now will self drive but speed and cut have to be continually adjusted. I guess one would know what a days work is after ten hours on a combine.

      Delete
  2. Clever you, that was good. It's a scary looking beast when it's coming at you head on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pauline, it pays me to be good. I dread the consequence of being run over by a combine.

      Delete
  3. A very good video Adrian and it was interesting watching how the combine harester works. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret, this is an old machine but a quality one.

      Delete
  4. geweldig mooi om dit zo te zien.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title lettering. Very professional looking.
    You've mentioned in the past about the land being hilly. This really shows just how hilly. Must put extra strain on the drive mechanism especially with the extra weight of seed when full.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, I enjoy messing with titles.
      The New Holland couldn't cope with the hills, this John Deere is much better and takes them in it's stride.

      Delete
  6. For some strange reason, that was very relaxing to watch. It had a calming effect and now I am serene. Well done, Adrian! The natural sound of the machine helped too — no music was necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob, I find machines relaxing. Just as well I wasn't driving, I'd have been asleep within an hour.

      Delete
  7. AI a?...and there's me thinking it was something completely different?

    Enjoyed the video, there's something about watching a combine at work that gets me imagening some sort of giant monster devouring all in it's path....[;o)

    ReplyDelete