ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 12 December 2018

CHOICE.

The other day I offered the dogs two sticks. Wisely they ignored both and found an interesting smell to sniff.
I am sick and tired of living in a country run by self serving, greedy idiots. The politicians of whatever major party barring the LibDems all stood on an a manifesto saying they would honour the referendum result. They haven't as on the referendum there was no mention of a deal. 
I would leave then consider deals very carefully with the Fourth Reich. 
I worked in an industry where contracts were struck on a job and finish basis. I took the job after negotiating a price for it. If I was desperate for money I went in cheap. If I was flush then upped my price and asked for it to be paid into an offshore account. If through circumstance it ran over time then so be it. I took the hit. If I got injured as I did then that's life as long as I made sure I did my best and saved my crew I can live with myself.
I haven't voted for over twenty years, I used to go and see my prospective candidates at meetings. They day they stopped having those hustings. I stopped voting.
This is going to be fun.

2 comments:

  1. Whilst I don't disagree with you, Adrian, on the main points I'm not sure 'fun' is the word I would use for what is about to come. I might have a Laphroaig or two this evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graham, you must laugh. Treat them as entertainment as in less enlightened times folk treated Bedlam. I've stopped drinking but have a bottle of very posh Russian vodka at about 70% which will be broached when democracy is allowed in this country.

      Delete