ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 19 March 2019

A TWO VIDEO DAY.

A few days ago I posted a new video title. It was okay, did the job but it was annoying me so I cleaned up the text meshes. This is what I did.


Previous experience has taught me these will go down like a lead balloon. Not to worry I enjoy making a fool of myself.

2 comments:

  1. It's all clever stuff Adrian, afraid I couldn't really keep up, it all started to MESH with my brain! And when it turns out there were TWO of you competing to do the talk over that was it for me!!...[;o{

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trevor, I never intended you to watch them both at the same time. Try one at once.

      Delete