ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Sunday 23 June 2019

SPARKY.

Animation nodes have been giving me a few more hours entertainment. I'm still following tutorials by Chris Penninger. This one is a bit more complicated but far from impossible. The render is a bit iffy it could do with a noise generator into the world texture to simulate the sparks lighting the environment. I'll have a go at polishing the job up whilst it's raining tomorrow.
 This node tree is a bit more complex.
Here is the video:
It needs more work but I'm happy to have got this far.
Have a good week.

8 comments:

  1. Can't comment on the content of your video but you certainly chose great music to accompany it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pauline, the music is free from YouTube. Blender is a grand way of passing an evening.

      Delete
  2. You amaze me. I'm looking forward your next works !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Richard, I have got a flickering background but I really need to find a proper artist to help. I can do the boring bits and with luck pick up their skill or some of it.. I will hopefully post tomorrow but have a Honda bike to sort first, it starts and runs but is all over the place, it could be summat and nowt but if it wants remapping it's a rolling road job.. I am continually amazed that one lump of software can do so much. Pity it can't sort under revving engines.

      Delete
  4. Very effective. Setting it up looks bally complicated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, it looks worse than it is as I am not a tidy worker. I am still playing with animation nodes and should have some gears to show for my efforts.

      Delete