ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 8 July 2020

ANOTHER ONE.

I looked out this morning and through the mist and drizzle I saw double.


I do enjoy seeing them and they were quiet this morning.

As from tomorrow at midnight I will have to wear a mask when shopping. It is going to make the job very difficult as I've just located the masks a lady kindly stitched up for me. I had a practise run during breakfast this morning and I can't see it being a success, I put grapefruit juice in my coffee instead of milk. I suspect the seamstress is too young to remember the Lone Ranger as the daft bat had forgotten the eye holes. Things could be worse, it's a good job I don't drive a taxi.

7 comments:

  1. Belt and braces job hey! My granny used to knit balaclavas for us. Very similar problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Rachel, it's a decree by Wee Nippy, she has also stopped Scots flying to Spain. I expect they will just fly from Newcastle or Manchester. It's like living in a loony bin at times.

      Delete
    2. PS. The big problem is if we all have to wear masks how is one expected to spot the nutters.

      Delete
    3. I know it was Queen Nippy, but I meant belt and braces by the person who made the mask.

      If I wanted to go somewhere I would, none of the ferries or trains to the Continent have stopped. We just seem to have become very goody goody. Oh I forgot, it is a self-righteous and sanctimonius age we live in. Good for Stanley for keeping the old British flag flying.

      True about the nutters Best to assume they all are, but then you would know that.

      Delete
  2. Agnie, they are good to have around in reasonable numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the past two months when visiting the local medical centre to collect monthly meds we have to wear a mask even though we don't go inside. No matter how tight I try to get the fit my glasses mist up every time I breathe out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, they do. We have masks we use for cleaning out the Combine and they are fine but expensive. Doubt they would stop a tiny Batflu thingy either.

      Delete