ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Saturday 30 October 2021

THIRTY PERCENT.

 


This as it stands is finished. Marks out of ten? I'd give it three. I quite like the concept but the proportions are all over the place. I am going to remodel it and hopefully get it all perfect. 

I have never tried to model a multi-part assembly before and it's harder than I anticipated. Not to worry it passes a couple of hours a day and I'm finding it therapeutic.

In other news it's still raining so I'll get wet yet again.

Enjoy your weekend and spare a thought for the dyslexics for first thing tomorrow is when their cocks go black.

2 comments:

  1. There is a message for you hidden in my latest post, but you have to read the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did read it but couldn't make head nor tail of it. That's normal for me, I wander about in a state of bafflement.

    ReplyDelete