ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 5 August 2011

A SENIOR MOMENT (05/08/11)

We are just back from a grand walk down to the river Wye. You should be about to see some wonderful images of Otters, Kingfishers, Crocodiles and Wildebeest. Unfortunately I had a system malfunction and left the memory card behind. I’ll go back tomorrow but I bet they are no longer around.

So, what shall I post today? It will have to be the Poppies just outside the camper.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA I know this doesn’t look like a Poppy but I can assure you it is.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  These aren’t These are Buttercups and Hoverflies.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Poppies and Hoverflies.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And some more…………..All images will enlarge with a click.

Have a great weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you're making progress with the kaleidoscopes, I see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Adrian...hahaha...I will be waiting to see the Crocodiles....
    Pretty abstract that first one ....Poppy I would have believed!!
    The rest are very nice and real looking( they are aren't they) lol I love Poppies and they are lovely!!
    Have a non senior moment weekend!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Join the clan Adrian. Changed the battery in the TZ7 to photo some insects only to have it go flat after a few shots as I had obviously forgotten to charge it.

    It does seem to be the Hoverfly season here also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're telling porkies, there isn't an Otter among that you said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking poppies Adrian.
    I think Bob's rumbled you there lol

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least your senior moment is in the singular - if a rather important singular - mine happen all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha where abouts on the Wye are you..
    A beautiful (croc filled ) river to see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poppies are among my favourite flowers, so humble yet so full of symbolism...did you play with a kaleidoscope? A good week end to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monica, they are fun.

    Grace, yes all real today.

    John, I usually take a bag with spare cards and batteries.

    Bob, I am telling stories.

    Keith, Thanks, you have a good one.

    Graham, so do mine I compensate usually.

    Andrew, Chee Dale, full of crocodiles and sharks it is.

    Dee Bee, I did have a play. A Photoshop play.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A chance of a lifetime ... crocodiles in the Wye or is that "crocs". Hope you didn't come across too many sharks in Hay or Ross !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jay, it is a better river the Derbyshire Wye. Well unless like me you need bookshops.

    ReplyDelete