ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 12 September 2012

DAWN TILL DUSK. (12/09/12)

It is much colder today. It’s much wetter but only in patches. I decided that rather than get wet I'd have a day off from snapping. I then remembered that the dogs still need walking. I got wet….. twice!P9123807_08_09_10_11_tonemapped_edited-1  Dawn.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERANoon……the horse with her bum to the driving rain is called Zoe. This is cropped.

P9123822_3_4_5_6_tonemapped_edited-1 Tea time and the sun is out.

P9123827_28_29_30_31_tonemapped_edited-1  Our last wander of the day. Crepuscular rays and sheep.

mortonpan Almost dusk…..this is a stitched panorama.

At long last whilst I’m freezing to death the sun called it a day………

P9123877_78_79_80_81_tonemapped_edited-1 That’s all for today. It turned out to be a good day.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Adrian...These are stunning...but I do have a favorite..the tea time one is a beauty!!
    The dawn one is a close second..!
    Hope you tomorrow is lovely!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrian, it looked like a great day. At first I thought you were going to tell us about vampires roaming the countryside. Love the sunrise and sky shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific landscape and sky photos. Sounds like you have a spell of nasty weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sunrise and sunset photos. Have a great day Adrian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A superb set of images Adrian...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dramatic skies Adrian, almost looks lighter at either end of the day than at noon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liked the Crepuscular rays one - super.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely set of images showing the effect of light at different times of the day. The first is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sun poking its head through, is my favourite. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This series was so great.
    Wish you a nice weekend.
    From Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not visited your blog for a while Adrian. Hope you and the dogs are okay? Fantastic photography a real pleasure and privilege to share them. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sure did. Tea time looked especially lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the Dawn. Awesome pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I especially like the third one with the shadows.

    ReplyDelete