ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Saturday 30 July 2016

BREAKFAST. (30/07/16)

Things have been a bit on the lean side for the last couple of days. I collected a good handful of vegetation from a mower deck last night but there was nothing exciting to snap. I have a few pictures of a Common harvestman but that’s about it.

_V0G0320

_V0G0324

_V0G0321

It is carrying a Red Velvet Mite so I did get two for the price of one.

This morning I took this and can’t remember what it is.

BREAKFAST.

_V0G0328

That’s all for today.

10 comments:

  1. It's all about the eyes...and the mites! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christ! That common harvestman is uncommonly big! I hope to God that one of those mothers doesn't come crawling on my pillow. The stuff of nightmares!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YP, don't panic it was taken close to.

      Delete
  3. Weird looking eyeballs..... but then that's what he would probably say about me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, they are all Harvestmen have them in the little turret thing.

      Delete
  4. Goodness gracious me, I misread the last bit and thought that last photo was of your breakfast. Maybe it is the "can't remember" having its breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Pauline, I don't eat flies intentionally. It's the fly having breakfast.

      Delete
  5. Yeah no, that's not what my breakfast looks like! Great macro shots Adrian.

    ReplyDelete