ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Thursday 16 November 2017

NO FILTERS

I decided to walk round by the Alpacas and get some more pictures. It was a little dark and dismal but they posed for me.

They are a small Lama like camelid. These seem sociable and don't spit or at least they haven't spat at me yet.
I have nothing much to report so will leave you with a joke.

A husband and wife who worked for the circus went to an adoption agency. The social workers there raised doubts about their suitability.

The couple then produced photos of their 50-foot motor home, which was clean and well maintained and equipped with a beautiful nursery.

The social workers then raised concerns about the education a child would receive while in the couple's care.

"We've arranged for a full-time tutor who will teach the child all the usual subjects along with French, Mandarin, and computer skills.

Then the social workers expressed concern about a child being raised in a circus environment.

"Our nanny will be a certified expert in paediatric care, welfare, and diet."

The social workers were finally satisfied.They asked, "What age child are you hoping to adopt?"


"It doesn't really matter ... as long as the kid fits in the cannon."






10 comments:

  1. Better without the filters Adrian. I guess that's what you call a mixed flock?
    Have those circus people got no care?...that's sure to stunt the kids growth!...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trevor, the child will definitely go with a bang.

      Delete
  2. ze waren tenminste wel eerlijk over de doelgroep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too keep taking photos in the gloom. This isn't by choice - merely that the days are short and sometimes they rain so most moments when I'm able to take photos there's simply very little light. But I quite enjoy it. I like to see what my camera has managed to capture - and pleased with photos which show what things are really like rather than how I'd like them to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy I prefer images to reflect the positive side of life.

      Delete
  4. 'No filters' works for me with those images, Adrian. Delightful!

    Thank you for the joke

    Best wishes - - - Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard, they are interesting beasts. I could do with some of their wool it's raw cold here.

      Delete
  5. oh ! poor child ! if he speaks french I know some "nice" words to shout when he is in the canon lol !
    nice images of the Lamas
    nice week Adrian

    ReplyDelete