ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Thursday 11 October 2018

WHAT A PALAVER.

I have been out revelling in the autumn colours. They aren't at their best yet so I decided to make my own tree. I wish I'd never started. It took me dozens of goes, all bar two being failures. My Muppetry was unsurpassed; yesterday evening I was all for uninstalling the Modular Tree add-on from Blender but decided to give it one more go this morning, I had been selecting the particle system for the leaves using 'A'. It worked when I just right clicked.
Here it is.

The second is a magnified bit of the first. It's not too shabby. I could give the lighting a bit of a shove but these 3D models would be fine as the camera zips past. It is only pretend.

A few more pictures from round and about as winter approaches.
SPRAYING.

HEDGE CUTTING.
 THE FIRTH OF FORTH.
LOOKING FROM MY DOOR.

That's all for now. Have fun.
ADDENDUM:
Looks a bit smarter.

6 comments:

  1. Adrian, your make believe is very clever but you really can't compete with the real thing, can you? Not when you can capture it like you do, anyway. Your countryside is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pauline, I am happy here. Good people and not too many of them. The trouble with creating 3D stuff is that I keep getting sidetracked. I was making a castle doorway when I found this new tree generator. It wouldn't work and then became an obsession.

      Delete
  2. I'm mightily impressed by your tree, Adrian - an excellent portrayal of autumn colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard, the colouring in was the easy bit. I was thinking of getting a contemporary look by giving it rainbow colours. That would make for a really queer tree.

      Delete