ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 25 November 2020

FFFFeathers.

 I have been playing again. I started out messing with a Pine tree and it looked awful. I decided a feather would look better.....Not sure it does but as it didn't look any worse I persevered with it. 

Here is a video of stuttering or echoing feathers.


I was quite pleased with the feather bit but I forgot to curve it. Silly me after all the hard work I neglected to do a ten second job. I know it's a scruffy feather, I made it distressed looking on purpose, after all anyone can make a perfect feather, even birds can do that.

That's about all for today, I'm away to see the horses then I've got a load to take to the tip. I have if the tip is open, I've lost track of the level I'm in and what it means if one is in one level or another. I'll be well poked off if the tip is shut, may get depressed and have to visit the health centre.....Wait a minute, that will definitely be closed.



5 comments:

  1. I like your feathers, very realistic looking I thought. Hope the tip was open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pauline the tip was open and the horses were good. Lambs moved into the forage crop so a good day.

      Delete
  2. The feather is quite mesmerising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, it's a pity I can't think of anything to do with it.

      Delete