ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 26 January 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULINE.

 Happy Birthday Pauline. Here is a video card to celebrate.


This is the fall back video as I bit off more than my GPU could cope with. It was a combination of the bubbles, lack of grunt and my not having any new Arctic Paste for the cooler tubes and CPU patch. A bad workman always blames his tool. Have fun, it would be good to see the grown young ladies waving magpie scarer flags to help celebrate. I will never forget that, be good to watch them re-enact the idiocy.

Have a great day and let us hope for a few more.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrian, Thank you so much for the greeting card. You know I don't understand a word of the technical stuff, but I so, so appreciate your efforts and thoughtfulness. Getting those three girls in the same place at the same time is a feat these day, one is a mother, one is a farm worker and little Georgie Pie is a student at University in Dunedin in the South Island. I think that magpie found somewhere else to live and other kids to torment after the girls went to boarding school. I know it was funny but there wasn't much I wouldn't try to keep them safe from that aerial bombarder. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete