ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Thursday 20 January 2022

LIGHT.

 

As you can tell this is an original bit of art by Adrian. I hope it depicts light at the end of a tunnel and not a bloody great lorry.

It looks as if Bumbling Boris has got things heading back towards normality. I could sense a change about a week ago with advisors and politicians starting to go into squeaky bum mode; hedging and fudging their comments. 

Boris is undoubtedly a disorganised chancer but the leftards really should know better than to poke him with pointed sticks. The boy appears to have done good.

The battle is far from over, the idle and fearful will not give up without a bit of a fight. I see Long Covid being dragged up but as I suspect it only affects state employees nobody but them will either notice or care overmuch. 

Here's a toast to hope.

8 comments:

  1. I like to think of it as a big lorry coming towards me.
    Boris Johnson should continue the job, there is no question about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until they repeal the Chinky Pox act then nothing much changes. Good news is Van Tam has resigned, Whitty and Valance seem to be hiding.

      Delete
    2. Van Tam is just going back to Nottingham Uni from whence he came, this time to be PVC.

      Delete
  2. I'm always up for a toast to Hope. Here's cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Pauline but I don't think they'll give up without a struggle.

      Delete
  3. As Citizen Smith used to say - 'Power to the People'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is many years ago and we still haven't got a say.

      Delete