ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 30 November 2021

KARROT AND STIK.

 I am well on my way with the Christmas video. I have had to ditch the umbrella as it was too processor intensive and I've still got some fancy lights and particles to add. 

I have made another stick with a nicer curve on it's 'andle and a carrot. 

I realise the handle is a bit choppy, this could be sortedby the simple expedient of clicking Ctrll2 but it won't be seen anything like as close as this. Pauline will be happy as it's been a good few days in New Zealand, a walking stick handle and Jacinda says she can go for a piss in someone else's house or in Jacinda's case stable.
What planet are politicians on? Can you remember when there weren't any bottles for the vaccine? When it had to be stored at minus 900°C or some such nonsense. I wonder where all the doses are coming from, I hear there are folk on the fourth shot, I would have expected to see a shortage of shot bottlers but it seems they have sufficient.

It's a funny world.



4 comments:

  1. Just put your mask on. You know it makes sense; there's at least 12 people with Covid in the UK and we need to protect each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But surely the vaccinated are protected or what is the point of it? Probably another money laundering scam. I have had a very nice mask since the start of this, it's not so good now and it stinks, I'll see if I can find it and post a picture.

      Delete
  2. You're right, Adrian. It has been a good few days in NZ. Politicians wielding swords and then falling on them. Permission to go the loo, even permission to cross the border in a couple of weeks. Oh, and I think I'll be fine without seeing that mask, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Politicians are a law unto themselves. I suspect you lot picked a real headbanger with Jacinda. Ours is pretty good, we have Wee Nippy, she is never short of a daft idea and like yours is a crook.

      Delete