ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 3 November 2021

NOT QUITE WHAT I ENVISAGED.

I've experienced a few entertaining hours today. The cylinder head, which in this case is the cylinder bottom, is not far off good enough. The end cap I notice has had a recess malfunction but that can be easily fixed.

Here is the result of todays struggles. 



I was somewhat discombobulated during assembly to realise it bears more than a passing resemblance to a birdfeeder. The base is nothing to do with the engine, I popped it in to give the cylinder something to sit on. There are still a dozen little bits to model before the cylinder assembly is complete, with a following wind it should be done for Friday.

I'm not sure how much I'll get done tomorrow as it's a horse visiting day. I'm getting there slowly and getting much quicker at modelling, practise makes a world of difference.

Have fun.

PS. I forgot to say that this measures 48mm x 31.7mm across the support pillars.


No comments:

Post a Comment