ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 14 October 2009

IT MUST BE RAINING (11/10/09)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA    HEDGE.......Once upon a time it was, a gorse hedge to be precise, not that it matters now. Wet and windy all morning but by three o'clock things were looking brighter, in fact very bright, maybe not bright but certainly gaudy.

Decided to investigate the new tent/hide. Very impressive, I could hardly see it and Molly was sniffing all over trying to find it.

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Pretty effective for thirty pounds I think you must agree.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  I don't think I've ever seen webs hold so much water. Almost worth having the rain.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           This is my pond, not mine of course but I have it to myself, lots of Dragon flies, Grey Wagtails a lone duck so as the weather is set to improve have decided to stop here till I manage a shot of an Emperor Dragon Fly. If yesterday was anything to go by I could still be here this time next year.

That's it.

1 comment:

  1. For a minute there, I thought I'd lit the wrong cigarette.

    That is one perfectly camouflaged hide, that should get you some cracking bird shots ;)

    Love those shots of the web and water.

    ReplyDelete