ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Thursday 15 October 2009

ST. DAVIDS (15/10/09)

image  Arrived here yesterday lunch time. Did Laundry, changed a gas bottle and rested the leg. Once I'd surfaced this morning it seemed fine. It isn't, we walked the mile down to the beach, took me the best part of an hour to get back. The plan was to get a few pictures on the coast then walk back via St. Davids, get some photographs of the UK's smallest city, do a spot of victualing and sort a post out. Not a day for photography and not a day for shopping so will shop tomorrow and rest the leg for a couple of days. OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAWHITESANDS BAY WITH RAMSEY ISLAND IN THE BACKGROUND.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  AN INTERESTING GATE.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA CARN LIDI BYCHAN FROM TRWYNHWRDDYN THE SAND IS PORTH LLEUG......Sorry I'm non the wiser either, fortunately there is a reader who is. Awaiting the translation with baited breath. Please!

Have downloaded a trial version of Adobe Captivate 4. this records a video of the screen. As you can imagine it is not easy. However if I can master it's intricacies then I will produce some 'How To's'. Give me something to do whilst recuperating.

9 comments:

  1. Hope your leg feels better soon.

    These photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Whitesands Bay, if I can use that? It is tremendous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen.
    Cause you can BOB, It's a very small file, would have to convert it again if you require a large file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought St Asaph was the uk's smallest city.
    us north walians like to think so anyway,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carn is head of, lidi? bychan, is small.
    Trwyn hwrddyn is witches nose.
    do not ask where these south walians get the names from. at least Llanfair/pg. has a meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this. Round here they seem to think it's the smallest, will google it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shot of Whitesands Bay Adrian.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure what happened to your leg, but take care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. St Asaph is a self proclaimed city....Don't count.
    Mind you St Davids only became a city in this monarchs reign. Favritisms wot I calls it!!

    ReplyDelete