ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Thursday 8 January 2015

I’M HERE. (08/01/15)

I am still full of pestilence. This has been dragging on too long for me. Happen I should do what I suspect most people don’t and present myself at an Hospital. It’s only a cold but I find it a right Royal pain. Katy Kambrige gets a bun in the oven and she thinks the world should stop She is better with this one as he isn’t the heir to the throne but only the spare.

This morning I reversed the road to the Isles to Fort William. I called at Morrisons supermarket and got a packet of something called Sudafed. I suspect aspirin, whisky and honey would be more efficacious and cheaper.

I got a Daily Telegraph and was upset that a load of Towel Heads had shot half the staff of a very silly comic. Even dafter was a UK Government recommendation that you hide in a cupboard….Just Brilliant. Dithery has never been hit or shot at if so he would know a cupboard is useless.

These are nutters. They are not your everyday Arab. Your everyday Arab is like me but tends to be shorter, darker and a bit thinner. He is difficult to understand because he speaks a different language…I am difficult to understand in Spain, France or Yemen. I speak their language with a Yorkshire lilt or twist. I learn from them and they learn from me. We generally settle to a sort of mixed up language.

I have trouble in Bloody Belfast and that is a place needs a good sorting. They won’t learn will the bible bashers there. Bloody Proddies. The Protestants make the Catholics worse. Imagine living in America. Latter Day Saints nutters. I couldn’t cope.  Government. including ours, should be secular. No cow towing to Popes or Clergy. Imams. Royalty, It’s all subservance. It gives our lot an excuse for bad behaviour. Queeny if not senile looks it and I suspect she wasn’t in the top of the brains queue to start with.

No worries, not a major war in the offing as America wasn’t involved. I would like to suggest to Dithery that he condemns and nicks all Saudi money and Emirates money in London. I seem to recall he had that daft idea with bent Russian money. Then as always he thought I could be stabbing myself in in the back and nothing happened.

Anyway, folk have died. It’s sad but not the end of the world. Here are  three snaps from the van before the next damp violent  depression.

_V0G7668

_V0G7669      There is light at the end of a rainbow.

_V0G7671    The view from the van Beinn Squilaid. Not a major one but she looks fine.

We are promised more damp weather with high winds have fun.

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. R. Mac, it was okay for an hour or two.

      Delete
  2. Nice shots. Kudos to you for carrying on against rabid indignation with common engagement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, I worked in Crater town and enjoyed it. Arabs are fine for the most part.

      Delete
    2. So are Brumies for the most part. Applies most places depending on one's point of view.

      Delete
    3. Graham, that's stretching credibility.

      Delete
  3. Berautiful capture! Adrian have you been in Hospital? all ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, no I am just a man and a bit wimpy.

      Delete
  4. Hang in there.... Looks cold and wet. Oh, that's right, it IS Scotland! I enjoyed your rant, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill it is beautiful but for the most part it is windy and wet.

      Delete
  5. That's quite a rant. No doubt it is a result of the pestilence. You make a good point that some people's behaviour reflects on all and that's sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red, the rant was nothing to do with my cold. It had everything to do with religion and the idiots that think it an excuse for murder.

      Delete
  6. If the PCP (Political Correctness Police) see this post you will soon be arrested and brought to justice.
    PROSECUTOR Now we come to your post of January 8th 2015, namely "I'm Here". Now in this epistle did you or did you not refer to our Muslim brothers as "Towel Heads"?
    ADRIAN (under his breath) Feck off!
    JUDGE Answer the question!
    ADRIAN (coughs) As a free man it is my inalienable right to call people what I like you privileged blaggard!
    JUDGE (fuming) I have had enough! Order! Order! TAKE HIM DOWN!
    ADRIAN (struggling) Gerroff!
    MOLLY & ALF Woof! Woof!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YP, I will call on you as a master of the English language to defend me.
      I worked out there. I had a good time far from ex-pat enclaves. Far from protection and only once felt threatened. The little jerk had a knife the size of Excalibur so I kicked him through his night dress in the nuts. It's difficult to look threatening in pyjamas. In Crater Town I got to know them and they me. My Taxi driver was a total wally; I had to push start his taxi. He wasn't daft. When I suggested in pigeon Arabic that he pushed or at least had the wit to stop on a hill he said my taxi. I decide. I used the numptie for three years but he had a great family in Sheffield who entertained me like the nice person I am. They thought him a likeable bloke but a tosser so no harm done. Two cultures can rub along fine if they have drop dead daughters in Nether Edge and I take a parcel out to Yemen for their nasty robbing cousin.
      I never thought to object when he called me Jock.

      Delete
  7. I thought it was obvious why Dithery told people to hide in closets, the Tories have done it for years. Sadly these guys were French born Muslims, one of their victims was also a Muslim. I think you would like the French publication as it often had very barbed attacks on Catholics, Jews and Islam and the political elite too.
    That second image I can't believe how dark and threatening the clouds look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Douglas, I will get a copy. I used to like Private Eye but have grown too old. They can't change the system. The system is rotten. Conservative Peados being protected by this lot can't be right in this day and age.
      Religion is the source of evil. They invented the concept.

      Delete
  8. The trouble with colds is you don't feel you ought to feel ill enough to take to your bed. Flu is altogether a different matter. I hope you feel better soon,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta Frances. I will feel better or I won't. Nothing worse than feeling rough.

      Delete
  9. I can't believe there is no snow there. We have real winter weather here in Western Canada. It is also very cold here right now -18C. You are in Paradise compared to here. Thank your lucky stars. ;-) Great photos by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horst, that is because you are ignorant. We are on the same latitude and unless we get a big system over Scandinavia we enjoy a maritime climate. That means warm, wet and windy.

      Delete
  10. Las tres imagenes son una maravilla,Adrian, pero la tercera es impresionante!!!
    un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Como me gusta ver el arcoiris Adrian es todo un regalo. Guapas fotos.Cuídate ese resfriado.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura the rainbow was just for a minute.

      Delete
    2. You are a sinner, by gaud. I love it, ha ha. Excellent photos Adrian.

      Delete
    3. Bob, I wasn't the one doing the shooting. No Nirvana for them I hope.

      Delete
  12. Maybe a move to an area with a more civilised climate would help your pestilence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, it is a thought but then I wouldn't enjoy the warm rain in summer.

      Delete