ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 1 September 2009

THE ONES THAT GOT AWAY (31/08/09)

image   BACK IN HEXHAM......very quiet site, need it after this week! Been like running a play group. It's the dog wot attracts them. Perhaps if I stopped feeding her they would be a little more circumspect in their approach. Perhaps a studded collar and 1/2" chain might be kinder to the dog. Perhaps the dog would look a berk, by reflection so would I. Perhaps not.
It's the last day of the month so here are a few that got away. Enjoyed myself in Northumberland and will be back, I've only and barely scratched the surface. It is a beautiful area, seaside a bit flat but some folks like flat.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA        SMALL OVERSHOT WATER WHEEL PARK LEVEL MINE....Another go back to.
P8107160_59_58_57_56_edited-1        BATH HOUSE CHESTERS FORT.......Maybe worth another visit, trouble is I've exhausted my Latin or as the Romans may have said; 'Ego debilito meus latin.'
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA       THERE WERE SUNNY DAYS
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA      RAINY DAYS
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA    MISTY DAYS.....Whoops! missed the wee branch, so that's what the clone stamps for.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA    DAMP DAYS........All in all a typical British August.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA DESPITE TWENTY FOUR HOUR OPENING......The pubs are always shut at dawn, bit like Tesco . Big signs outside saying open twenty four hours. What they forget to mention is  not on Sundays and Mondays. Should say open twenty four hours except when shut!
That's all.

3 comments:

  1. Pubs shut at dawn! What is the world coming to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection Adrian.
    Damp days and misty days, (despite the twig), for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - my favorites are "there were sunny days" and "damp days". Love the yellow in that one in particular.

    ReplyDelete