ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 30 September 2009

THE VALLEY, CWMRHWYDDFOR. (28/09/09)

The nearest I can get to it is koomwithfor, any interpretations are welcome. It means valley straight to the sea.

Yesterday we went for a walk up the old road, not a walk a stroll, good for the soul is a stroll, good for waterfalls as well.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         So that's about it, very quiet, very peaceful but not much wild life around, if you discount the midges. Not much internet, phone or radio either!

Back to midges, There are millions, I'm breathing the things but very few are biting. I seem to recollect that only the females bite and only when breeding, something to do with their needing blood for their eggs or some such. If you know, let me know, that's all.

4 comments:

  1. You've found a beautiful part of the world there, despite the midges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second photo. From that angle I can just imagine it being a magical pool in a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes John I am always attracted to these little nooks and crannies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you may be right about the midges biting. I went to check in my Midges in Scotland but can't find it. The story of my book life recently. So that's another 20 mins of my life gone whilst I locate a copy (it is long out of print)and update my AbeBooks account.

    ReplyDelete