ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Saturday 20 June 2009

NOT NICE 'ERE!

2791

A nasty, damp, drizzly morning here in Derbyshire, been a walk with Molly. She wasn't that keen, more like February than June.

Thought I'd post a few weird images, don't panic I'm not going to start going through the production of said pictures.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

VIEW FROM LONGSTONE MOOR

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OUT OF FOCUS

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

SOMETHING BELL

Can't remember what it's called. Help. Didn't have a bell but had a ball!!

That's all and if you think it's your eyes, rest assured it's just the mushrooms, Happy Squinting.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting images all, but I love that first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tricia, not short of grey wet pictures round here.

    ReplyDelete