ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Sunday 28 June 2009

TIDZA CARNIVAL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

SUMMER

We were hoping for a day like this, dawn arrived with heavy thunder storms, these soon departed leaving a dull overcast and very humid day. However spirits weren't as damp as the weather and the procession was very entertaining. Never tried to shoot people before so you will have to put up with what I got, a nerve wracking experience for me, much harder than I imagined.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

DAWN CARNIVAL MORNING

The following are a few pictures of the citizenry at their best, or worst maybe.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Hope I captured some of the fun.

4 comments:

  1. It certainly seems all your people are having a good time. I'd say you captured it well. I really like the 'dawn' photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I'd say that you've caught the atmosphere well. Like Tricia i enjoyed the 'dawn' photo particularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both, no shortage of dull damp mornings round here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone certainly seems to have enjoyed themselves. I'm sure they are the Smurfs who were on the Great West Run!

    ReplyDelete