ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 26 June 2009

PICTURES AND POSTING

Just posting a few photographs today, had a busy week with the camera, how productive it has been in terms of quality is for you to decide.

I've been sharing pictures over the Internet for a couple of months both on this blog and also on Flickr. At first I was very self conscious, it worried me if no comment was forthcoming and also if the comment was adverse. Rarely the latter I might add and for two reasons. Firstly the majority of those participating on Flickr have a strong sycophantic streak or it could be basic optimistic self interest, if I'm nice to them they'll be nice to me. Secondly, any criticisms reflecting anything other than gushing whole hearted approval are quickly deleted. I decided early on that my photostream would only reflect the positive side of life.

manpano3_edited-1

TURBULENT CLOUDS OVER ASHFORD IN THE WATER

P6214713_12_11_10_09_edited-3

ALL SAINTS CHURCH BAKEWELL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

ABSTRACT

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

BEE ON FLOUR

Hope you enjoyed at least one, all the best.

6 comments:

  1. I did enjoy all of them, but the first one is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tricia, a total of 15 separate pictures were taken.
    10 were used in two set of five then joined to make a panorama. these are nearly always better printed large, full file size is in the 100mb range so could print at 4ft wide easily apart from the cost of course. Todays project is to learn how to get bigger images that you can click to open in a new window at a larger size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Tricia I really like the atmosphere in the first photo. I have had the odd experiment with stitching photos but to get the full benefit they do need to be seen large. You did really well to get even lighting across all the sections. That is the part I find most difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, I use Elements 6or 7. it copensates for differences in exposure, did a 'HOW TO' here,
    http://adriansimages.blogspot.com/2009/05/creating-panoramic-photograph.html
    Any problems let me know, all the best Adrian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the pointer Adrian. I have bookmarked that for future reference, though I don't have Elements as yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elements 6 will be fine and should be cheap, Elements 7 has nothing extra that I've found a use for.

    ReplyDelete