ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 23 June 2009

WELL, WELL, WELL.

All wells today, loads of pictures from the three Tideswell wells. For some history and background have a look HERE.

For those that missed yesterday, I'll start with a picture of the main well and work down through the children's well and finish with the scout well.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

TIDESWELL MAIN WELL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

HEAD BOARD

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

DETAILS

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

CHILDREN'S WELL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

DETAILS

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

SCOUT WELL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Finally our newly restored church clock which tells me I'm five minutes late for my paper and the crossword. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't realised that well dressings were so intricate. I shall try to remember to stop by one and have a closer look next time I see one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see the photos of the well dressings. It is many years since I have seen them 'in the flesh' and it brought back memories of being absolutely enthralled by their beauty. Such an enormous effort goes into their design and the fixing of each individual petal in place.

    ReplyDelete