ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 16 June 2009

THE RAINS

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

INVERSION

This picture is appro pro nothing, I just like it. (Is that how you spell appro?)

I have a Photo Locations blog about ready to post but will save it. Sunday through Monday morning the Met Office were posting warnings of heavy thunder storms, risk of flooding and as usual it was nothing like as impressive as predicted. I really enjoy the elements at their worst, it's threatening and somehow primeval. A shower is merely annoying, rain you can hardly breath in is exciting. They almost got it right we did have some heavy thunder storms, hail bouncing half a foot off the pavement but they didn't last long. No skies black as ink, no wind, no hosts of frogs falling from the heavens, in fact nothing of biblical proportions at all.

Am still pushing ahead with the purchase of a motor home, I was beginning to think that it was going to be beyond me financially. However if I forego my regular sustenance of fillet steak, the best of Cognacs, the finest cigars, then I can survive. Running a little behind schedule but within the month I should be on my travels, me, Molly and camera.

Rain is hard to photograph, as is wind, I succeeded a couple of years ago. At least I think so, below are a couple of images of truly majestic weather and two from yesterday which depict just rain.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

WHITBY

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

CAMARINAS

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

YESTERDAY

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

HAIL OVER TIDESWELL

The dog is nagging, after yesterday's nocturnal expedition she seems to think it's past time we were out. so for harmonies sake out we will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment