ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 30 June 2009

COW, SHEEP AND SHED

A couple of pastoral scenes to start with, then back to the tin shed. Still not really happy will try at dawn and a dramatic sky, sure there's a good, probably stunning, image here somewhere.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

P6295245_4_3_2_1_edited-1

P6295210_09_08_07_06_edited-1

P6295195_4_3_2_1_edited-1

Not there yet, but getting better, I hope.

Dogs hair cut tomorrow so you'll no doubt have to tolerate a feast of canine images. Ever original I'll do before and afters, can't do durings as the little devil plays up if I'm about. Sits good as gold on her own with nere a sound. Lovely morning here so off out somewhere, keep happy.

2 comments:

  1. I like the contrasting textures of the corrugated iron. When I get back to New Zealand I shall be doing a series of postings on what New Zealanders call wrinkly tin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos. The shed is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete