ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 3 August 2010

A LIE IN (03/08/10)

No chance at all this morning was woken before sunrise by the resident alarm cock.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Now the racket he was making I thought it would be a simple matter to snap him with his beak open, not at all, this is one of about ten shots and then I cut his tail off. I felt like cutting his head off.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA      A handsome if noisy bird.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA    There is a chance of some sunshine but it was a cool and murky start to the day.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA   The ducks, pied wagtail and sheep all go about their business with far less noise than his lordship.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAIt’s not all gloom, the sun came out in a patchy sort of way.

I’ll see what the weather is offering for tomorrow before deciding whether to stay another day or head back down into the valley.

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant images Adrian, keep on clicking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful, noisy bird! Maybe you can eat some fried chicken and think of him. I also appreciate the patchy landscape; much more interesting that straight sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob, thanks a slow day was this.

    Jolynne it is. Just need patchy light early morning and it will be magical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you are as beautiful as him, you're allowed to crow about it! Love the sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pauline, I don't really object, he's a friendly soul. No shortage of sheep up here. The problem is finding them in the mist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a fondness for roosters,you have seen all the pictures,so you know that,but I do not like the constant crowing.!!
    Love the picture of the head on duck,seems to be smiling at you.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matron, I can ignore him most of the time. They are amusing birds. Well the non violent ones are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great portraits there Adrian.
    That first duck is a cracker!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keith thanks ducks stay still.

    ReplyDelete