ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Thursday 22 November 2018

ALIEN PLANTS.

John at MIDMARSH JOTTINGS occasionally posts alien plants. I kill plants so decided to make a timelapse video of an alien plant of my own. I have got bogged down. The plant pot is middling and the glowing compost is okay. I then used a tapered curve for the plant stem as they are easy to animate and hence show growing. The problem is that I end up not being able to have an alien flower growing on top as when I convert the curve to a mesh it won't animate. I'll sleep on the problem.
Here is a still from the movie. 


Pretty weird even by my standards.
Have fun.

4 comments: