ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Thursday 15 August 2019

INFINITE LOOP.

This effect is created in Blender 2.80 using animation nodes. It isn't finished or properly sorted however I will be away again from mid afternoon tomorrow so thought I'd show how far I've got. I am giving Houdini a rest as I am not doing very well with it. More accurately everything I do turns to crap.
This looks horrendous but is logical and only a little difficult to construct following a tutorial by Chris Penninger. The link is in the following video.
I still have a few hours work to polish it and play with animated colours.
Not sure when I will have internet again so enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Works well and, yes, the instruction set up does look horrendous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, It's a quite common effect. I believe After Effects has a one hit button for it. The beauty of it is is that it isn't a particle system so can e controlled accurately. Unfortunately I have a way to go until I can control it at all.

      Delete