ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Sunday 10 March 2019

IN A SPIN.

A quick post today.
I have been playing again and am almost there. I want the world to be transparent and it is a bit. I got the image from the NASA site and had to reduce it's size in Photoshop. NASA images are great, free but too big for my graphics processor. I then made a mask with the ocean black again in Photoshop. It ought to be see through but I'm missing a trick somewhere. Here is progress so far.


I have got confused and can't decide if the world is rotating the right way. Help please.
PS. Transparency issue half sorted I had the mask back to front. Class one Muppetry. Now I only have to make the globe itself see through. Not easy in EEVEE but there will be a way. 
That's better, just needs a polish up now.

2 comments:

  1. https://www.quora.com/In-which-direction-does-Earth-rotate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John. It's going the right way. I did it without thinking so intuition or luck.

      Delete