ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 18 December 2009

THE THINKER (18/12/09)

 Yesterday we moved back up to Princetown. Primarily as it has a Post Office and secondly the countryside is magnificent. Yesterday was cold but gloriously sunny so some bright and cheerful pictures. Posts are likely to become a little erratic over the next couple of weeks but normality should return in the New Year.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA    Vixen Tor...............Reminded me of The Thinker, just one little cloud.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA    These bogs can be quite deep as I found the other day, blasted chilly too!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA These Leats, appear man made.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERASoon have leaves and blossom again.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA    Great Mis Tor.........A few clouds but it remained dry. Another beautiful day.

Will post this as and when I can get WiFi. Have a really good weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I bet that was great to see the sun for a change.
    Fair bit of snow hit here last night, with more to come :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice scenes Adrian. Must be cold up on the moors now....I have felt the cold snap over the last day or so. Wonder if you will get the snow up that way. Fingers crossed for which ever way you want .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first shot is simply amazing and in the second shot the color of the water is so beautiful!!!
    The huge tree must be looking really scary during night time.....what a beautiful series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another day of fantastic photos for you!

    I have to laugh about the story of you falling in the bog. I'm glad you didn't damage any of your equipment! I have been known to be paying more attention to my (beautiful) surrounds than to where I am walking... have taken more than one or two tumbles that way. :o)

    I love the photo of the tree! You captured great contrast between the bright sky and the dark tree. It's a great silhouette effect.

    Hope you're having a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny thanks, my equipment is fine, or was last time I checked.

    ReplyDelete