ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 3 October 2018

WHEN THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION LEFT.

This is a carry over from the last post. I have tried to posterise a bit of video. I don't really know why as I have never been impressed by this sort of thing.
I was getting nowhere fast, I loaded an image into Photoshop and had a run through dozens and dozens of the artistic filters residing there. Back into Blender and again I was disappointed with the results. There was only one option left............Read the bloody instructions. The Blender manual is a mine of information but reading and understanding are often poles apart.


Most of this could be written in Hottentot for the sense it makes to me. I got the gist of it as they kindly included a picture.


I have an idea for one more video like this but using Photoshop. I'll then move onto something else. Probably the something else will be equally silly.

6 comments:

  1. Amazing how badly those are written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cloudia, it is Dutch Freeware. Developed by a vast array of writers from all over the world. English is not their first language or possibly their language at all. The maths is usually spot on.

      Delete
  2. The maths might be 'spot on', Adrian, but you need to be a mathemagician to understand it - I don't qualify!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't believe that I watched that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT's okay Graham. Watching it is not a tenth as bad as making it.

      Delete