ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 5 December 2018

BARELY A CLOUD.

Monday dawned cold and clear which was a welcome change from the wet and windy weather of late. We had a quick trip to St Andrews and a walk on the beach. The tide was about half ebb so plenty of firm sand to wander on. I couldn't find the seals which as I had forgotten the dogs lead was probably a good thing nor did I try and reenact the scene from Chariots of Fire.
Tuesday my brother-in law and I went to Dundee. Dundee is a place I avoid whenever possible but a trip round the new V&A was overdue. It's an impressive airy building and the exhibition of ocean liners was most informative. Well worth the visit.
Here are a few snaps of the dogs on the beach.




It looks as if the weather is going to change back to wet and windy but it was good to have some sunshine.

8 comments:

  1. It's always a treat to find an empty beach to roam on - particularly if the sun's shining, Adrian. I'm quite envious as you can't get much further from the sea in England than the location of my home!

    Best wishes - - - Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard, it is rarely empty but this is a beautiful stretch of sand. It's where the running scene in Chariots of Fire was filmed.

      Delete
  2. how much I would love to walk on a beach !
    beautiful images and reflections
    a happy day for the dogs too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marty this is a cold beach but okay with plenty of clothes on. The dogs are always excited when they realise where we are going.

      Delete
  3. Your post makes me realise how much I miss the sea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frances, I love the sea and all it's moods. I'm fortunate as it's only half an hour away and can be combined with a supermarket trip.

      Delete