ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Saturday 20 July 2019

ANOTHER QUICK VIDEO.

I am still enjoying trying to create a Mandelbulb in Blender. It will keep me occupied for weeks.
This is an even more impressive animation. It is a little more complicated than a Mandelbulb, easy for me to say as I cannot produce either. It's called a Lorenz Attractor  Fractal and is formed by ordinary differential equations.
I did this video just as a bit of fun.

That's all for today.

4 comments:

  1. I like the colours of that spiral or mandelbulb
    the video is funny with the music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marty, the mathematics is hard but the main problem is that Blender 2.80 doesn't seem to support particle render. It will gt sorted.
      The video was just a bit of playtime.

      Delete
  2. I think you are testing your eyesight as well as your brain with these, Adrian. I enjoyed your little video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pauline, I am coming to the conclusion that I need both a brain upgrade and new glasses.

      Delete