ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Sunday 15 December 2019

CHRISTMAS VIDEO II.

I have had another go. I have the workflow pretty well sorted now all it needs is a bit of artistic flair and input..........Not my forte.



Here are a few pertinent screen grabs. If you would like further information or explanation then feel free to ask.
World or background nodes.
Colouring in or material nodes.

Merry Christmas animation node tree.

Have a good week and a great Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. That's a whole different kettle of fish, Adrian - bravo!

    Have a great one yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard, I got there in the end, I can see areas where a bit of editing would improve matters but I have about cracked it I think.

      Delete
  2. Looking good. I assume you have a spot light top leftish. The resulting occasional 'sparkle'reflection is effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, no additional lights I prefer using HDRIs and popping a bit of bloom on in the EEVEE render engine. This is a workaround at the moment as Blender still won't acknowledge Animation Nodes. Nodes are generally supported and encouraged by FVX software but they are not easy to get ones head around. Houdini is a 100% node and results look brilliant but writing the odd line of OSL or Python is easier for me in Blender. I am biased as I can't work Houdini.

      Delete