ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Thursday 28 January 2021

SORRY.

 It's pissing down this morning but the snow doesn't seem to be disappearing. I'm just in and was wringing wet. A dry pair of tracky bottoms, a fleece and I'm good as new. The sparkey sorted the naughty machine that was skipping code commands. He's a genius, he opened up the control panel, gave it a good blast with an airline, a suck with his vacuum cleaner and all is now perfect. I'll know what to do if it happens again. I'll charge a small fortune for ten minutes work, a bite out of a Co-Op pie and a bit of gossip.

I have an apology to make. You may have got the impression that I believed the Covid thingy a load of cobblers. This morning I was in the Co-Op shortly after seven for a pie. The lass that does the papers told me that the father of her friends neighbour had seen an industrial unit half full of dead people. The undertaker was in tears whilst on the phone to the Ferrari dealer so upset was he that they only had red ones. I'm so sorry that I've been denying the truth.


  Have fun in these trying times and disregard anyone you hear suggesting that the cure is worse than the disease. They are obviously idiots.



2 comments:

  1. I am waiting for the BBC to die and then Covid will be complete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be of great benefit to us all. I see the Peeper is ignoring Sage orders and visiting his grand daughter. Naughty peeper.

      Delete