ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Saturday 7 March 2020

THANK HEAVEN FOR LITTLE GIRLS.

I went over to the stables this morning and there were three apprentice grooms working and the proper groom. More than enough for me to call it quits. I did offer to hang one hay net for Bramble, he is newish and must have been deprived of his breakfast in the past as if one enters his loose box before he has finished his starter bowl of mysterious supplements and chaff back go his ears and lips. He doesn't bite or kick so is fine after a special word or two, ignoring his nonsense helps. It is a wonderful and impressive display. I like animals but can never understand young girls adoration of horses but thank heaven for it. Saves me a job.
I posted this morning and was trying to be subtle. I succeeded, the video was subtle to the point of being undecipherable. The beauty of Animation Nodes is their procedural nature I can swap stuff about and they do the heavy lifting. All you have to do is rename stuff in the node tree. It's brilliant.
See.


Takes no time at all if one ignores the rendering malarkey and that is quick and generally good enough for video using EEVEE.

I forgot to post this, it's another birthday video using the Shortest Path Node. I think it worked out top side of middling. Not too shabby for an old man pissing about on a laptop. The text bit is done the old fashioned way. Nothing wrong with it but it means starting from scratch if you want to change the text or anything else. I missed out a 'P' in happy and can assure you I wasn't. 


My next project is to recreate the multiple clam shell effect that is shown in the Cinema 4D Demo reel for Rolex in the previous post. I didn't like the dusting text result for some TV programme but it is what I would have liked to have achieved in the Philip video. I failed as my machine keeps crashing when I up the particle numbers. Looking at the demo reel I suspect theirs did too as it looks a bit scratchy and sparce to me. Not to worry Blender is free and Maya and Cinema 4D cost a fortune. Houdini is half free but I wasted far too much time trying to get my head around the bloody interface. I failed but some folk can work it, possibly the same folk who built it. It's a pity as it looks good. 

That's all for today.

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was going to be a post about Joe Biden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creepy Joe. It amazes me that non of his sniffy victims parents have belted him. Disgusting excuse for a man.

      Delete