ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Saturday 15 August 2020

BLASTED FreeCAD.

 I really didn't like yesterdays effort so spent ages last night working out a smoother four into one joint. I then found a tutorial which helped if I ran it at quarter speed. I have ended up following it letter for letter or click for click.

Here is the tutorial:- METAL BUG PROJECTS

This is what it produces.

There will be four of these but there could be any number to suit the application.

Here it is half assembled so you can see inside.

Nothing else to report apart from a haircut appointment for lunch time on Thursday. Not sure I want it cutting after all this time but I enjoy a bit of craic with the cutter.

That's all for today.

1 comment: