ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 28 February 2020

WIN SOME LOSE SOME.

I saw a clip showing some bloke weightlifting this week....Nothing odd about this unless you think it normal for him to be competing against ladies. The labour leadership debates seem to follow much the same pattern. Monty Python was not supposed to be anything but satire.

I have had a bad week Blendering. I found a new Animation Node called Decompose Text. It is in development and Animation Nodes are still experimental. When it's sorted it will make complex video titles easier and a bit more repeatable than they are presently. I can make it work but there are many glitches which looking at the forum are being sorted. I'll have another go in a week or so.
The following video is something I started last Halloween. I forgot all about it but I have got it half working so will add a few gravestones and get it flitting about them with a bit of volumetric mist.


  

I see the Doom Goblin is in Bristol today. Pity about the weather but at least folk attending will get a wash.
Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I like that. Very effective. Can it be made semi transparent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, it can. That is a good idea. The problem is there is a sphere sort of holding some shape and also giving the eyes and mouth the black colour. The EEVEE render engine is not a ray trace type so one has to fake transparency. I could use Cycles to render but I would be looking at five minutes a frame and not three seconds.
      I'll give the matter some thought.

      Delete
  2. I saw a bit of a Debate the other evening, I soon turned off, it seemed like I was intruding in an oral exam or something and altogether too disturbing for me to have to believe that these people have some input into my life via Parliament.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, I think the country deserves better. Decimating government would be a start.

      Delete