ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 1 April 2020

FALLING AND FAILING.

It's been a funny start to the week. I got my new driving licence and whilst scrapping frost from the windscreen noticed the cheeky devils had left the star spangled sphincter on it. I thought we had left the EU.

 Soon sorted that out. Job done.
The dogs were supposed to be having a hair cut tomorrow but it's been cancelled. 

They aren't too bad but they stink when wet.

I have been playing again and got in a right tangle. The video is about a minute long and could be shorter for all the success I had. I like the effect and I enjoy the challenge this stuff presents. Here is the video.


Keep safe and have fun. I see the media are starting to back pedal a bit on the Bat Flu and the gubermint have altered the criteria for death data collection. Anything to keep folk panicking, control and cause them grief. Bastards!

8 comments:

  1. It's a Chinese flying saucer distributing Kung Flu to the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, it's working about as efficiently as well.

      Delete
  2. Turkmenistan has banned the use of the word coronavirus so there are no recorded cases. Germany has invented a way of recording death statistics by including 1000s of suspected cases which are probably the common cold and will not result in death thus giving themselves a death rate of 0.009%. Nobody in the UK has the nous to do this and it is beyond the press to understand it in any case even if they did which would probably be a good thing. I have yet to see what Putin is doing. I can't be arsed to look at the moment. The falling blocks thing is a bit hypnotic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, statistics are a minefield at the best of times. The ones we are seeing are worthless. If we start with the issue of date of the data which is all over the place. Then we have dying with or dying from to contend with. Data apart if the hospitals were jammed to the rafters then we would have pictures of folk lying on floors. I really would have to study this in detail to make any sense of things.

      Delete
  3. Oh yes and Sweden is doing nothing. Are they trying to kill off little Gretchen or is she the Messiah and going to guide them to the promised land?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bat Flu is the least of the Doom Goblin's problems. Ditto for Sweden, I think they are more concerned about the recent imports.

      Delete
  4. Strange, Adrian, your signature really resembles my father's, except he just signed A Ward. I agree with Rachel, that video is strangely hypnotic especially without the sound (which distracts me because I don't understand what you're on about).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pauline, my signature is a bit off here as they only give you a teeny, tiny box to scribble in. This animation would loop seamlessly easily so could run for infinite.

      Delete