ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Sunday 19 April 2020

IN A TANGLE.

I have had a challenging few days. The latest build of Animation nodes has a new node called Close Packing and I found someone who can work it on YouTube- Bradley Animation-. Unfortunately I can't. It has been a real pain.
Whilst investigating something else I found this interactive site demonstrating Mercator Projection. It's a bit clunky but passes five minutes.
Or in this case not true size.
I have done a video and suggest you zip through it at 2X speed as even I found it a little laboured.
I will try and get this sorted but may have to give this one best.
Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment