ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Monday 16 May 2011

ST VITUS (16/05/11)

It’s difficult getting pictures in this weather, drizzle, mist, half a gale blowing. This little bird was having a far worse time than I.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           That’s better………..I have no idea what it was up to. it did it twice though.

A nut case is this Pied Wagtail. I am off out looking for some old mine ruins……….in the rain.

Have a good day.

12 comments:

  1. Looks like he's enjoying the wind through his feathers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith, it's madder than a box of frogs. Two days on the trot it's gone through this rigmarole. Better watching this than telly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you tolerate wind and rain! It chills me down to the bones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess like pigeons it likes to get a good shower. The wind is cold enough here but still very little rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots, maybe this little bird is doing a sun dance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute litte bird. I thought it looked like it was enjoying a good scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Norma, the rain is awful day after day.

    John, I think they do enjoy it.


    Horst thanks.

    Pauline, I really don't know what it was up to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos as always Adrian. Hope you're ok? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo, just surviving....all the best to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots. I'm envious. I'd guess that if it was repeating it it's been watching a Byre Bird and is practicing to impress a potential mate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Graham, that's what I thought but I've never seen them do it before.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am constantly amazed at how beautiful the world is through your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete